Digital Marketing Agency South Africa
Yes! Digital Marketing cost significantly less than traditional Marketing. Speak to our Digital Marketing Agency
Digital Marketing is not only the way of the future, but it’s the way of the present. Because it’s aligned with the way people make purchasing decisions today. Consumers are no longer affected by traditional marketing like billboards, flyers, murals, TV and radio ads. Instead, they are now researching products and services online before they buy. They’re comparing prices, reading reviews, and simply finding answers to their questions online. These are Good Reasons To Invest In Digital Marketing for quick revenue.
Because really great websites are ready to respond to any situation… or device. So, is no secret, that smart phones and tablets have become the most popular way of accessing the internet. Our websites are designed for mobile devices first, mobile friendly to give your customer an “app-like” experience. So, having responsive website is necessary not an option nowadays. Do you need your website to do something special? We build custom web functionality for your business needs.
Brand is the most valuable asset of any entity. It’s not just LOGO, but the name, Tagline Slogan, Design scheme associated with your product or service. Whether it’s a Billboard or a Web Design. Great design can help elevate your brand and win customers over. Developing a Brand starts with a Name and a Logo, but it’s also much more than a logo. It’s about developing visual friend identity, unique design that best communicate with your Business’ values. In a modern-days Graphic Design plays a major role.
Benefits of Digital Marketing
Wider Targeted Reach
First of all, we are not only interested in giving you what you want, but we want to exceed your expectations and provide you with the best Wedding Photography and Videography Services at very low price. We know that planning and having a Wedding in South Africa can be very Expensive. That's Why We Offer Wedding Price and Packages that Sweet Your need.
Design talks™ produce professional high-quality photography. For brands, commercial and personal worldwide. Our images have been used on advertising, campaigns, Movie posters, Brochures, Billboards, Banners, Catalogs, Annual Reports, Web Design, Magazines, fashion, lifestyle photography and synergy both online and offline.
Our team create elevated video and audio content that engages and inspires audiences. We are a strategic and creatively driven production Team, that works through almost all formats for video and audio relevancy. From movie, corporate, event, music video, TV commercial. we are able to take your vision from concept
Clients and Industries
We have had the privilege of working as a designer and digital marketing agency for reputable brands. Such as Vodacom, BBC Swahili Radio, The Villas Hotel, Mr. Price, Sasol, Adidas, Eskom, Multichoice, McDonald’s, Budweiser, Dion, Hyundai, Colgate, Spar and The Diplomatic Informer Magazine.
We have a great passion for design, and put full dedication towards everything that we do. Because we want to ensuring we produce the best possible outcome.
Cover of the year
Achievement and Awards
Most Awarded 2017 | Most Awarded 2018 | 2019 Best Business Web design | Cover of the Year.
Who We are And Why Us
Design talks is a Multi-media Design and Digital Marketing agency. That specializes in website design, Social Media Marketing and Graphic design. We are dedicated and experienced Team of Production Designers, that has been producing TV Commercials and a wide range of visualization services since 2016. Team members’ core competencies are in the field of Online Marketing, Web design, Graphic design, 3D Modeling, Animation, Motion Graphics, Corporate Video, Wedding Videography and Photography.
We combine the best of our skills and ideas to present you products really worth your attention that will change the way you think about your business, at the same time generate revenue. We are the digital marketing company that understand SEO better.
What our Clients Said
Digital Marketing Trend 2019 - Frequently asked questions
Digital marketing is defined by the use of numerous digital tactics and channels to connect with customers where they spend much of their time: online. From the website itself to a business’s online branding assets — digital advertising, email marketing, online brochures, and beyond. There’s a spectrum of tactics that fall under the umbrella of “digital marketing.”
- Digital marketing encompasses all marketing efforts that use an electronic device or the internet. Businesses leverage digital channels such as search engines, social media, email, and other websites to connect with current and prospective customers.
- Find a need and fill it.
- Write copy that sells.
- Stay update with design thinking.
- Design and build an easy-to-use website.
- Use search engines to drive traffic to your site. SEO
- Establish an expert reputation for yourself.
- Follow up with your customers and subscribers with email.
- Increase your income through back-end sales and upselling.
- Up your knowledge by finding online courses on digital marketing.
- Wider, Targeted Reach. Marketing on the internet allows you to overcome barriers of distance.
- Reduced Marketing Costs. Online marketing costs significantly less than traditional marketing.
- Data Gathering.
- Call our Agency to Setup a WordPress website.
- Understand how to startan LLC.
- Find new clients through cold calling and other online methods.
- Understand how to outsource SEO.
- Utilize CRM and invoicing tools you can use with your business.
- Send & Create Proposals for clients.
- Understand basic concepts of SEO and offering it as a service.
- Digital marketers are in charge of driving brand awareness and lead generation through all the digital channels. Both free and paid that are at a company’s disposal. These channels include social media, the company’s own website, search engine rankings, email, display advertising, and the company’s blog.
The digital marketer usually focuses on a different key performance indicator (KPI) for each channel so they can properly measure the company’s performance across each one. A digital marketer who’s in charge of SEO, for example, measures their website’s “organic traffic” — of that traffic coming from website visitors who found a page of the business’s website via a Google search and other search engine.
Digital marketing is carried out across many marketing roles today. In small companies, one generalist might own many of the digital marketing tactics described above at the same time. In larger companies, these tactics have multiple specialists that each focus on just one or two of the brand’s digital channels
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Native Advertising
- Marketing Automation
- Email Marketing
- Online PR
- Inbound Marketing